Wednesday, August 27, 2014

Mythology Questions

#1. Who am I? How do I relate to that universe? What must I do in order to survive? How much control do I have over my life?

#2. Rebirth. First parents are often the gods off sky and earth. Strength. Unusual birth.

#3. Most of the major cultures start with the beginning of the universe- a chaotic, formless mass that a god/pair of gods separate.

#4. The heroic myths and epics of a society teach its members the appropriate attitudes, behavior, and values off that culture.

#5. Their imperfections allow ordinary people to identify with them and to like them, for everyone had similar psychological needs and conflicts.

#6. The political, economic, social and religious foundation of the matriarch society was agriculture year.

#7. Viewed myths as symbols off the external environment.

#8. Their mouths demonstrate that they possess the intellectual capacity to understand the world on which they live in.

No comments:

Post a Comment