Thursday, September 4, 2014

Journal Entry

    If I could live in any place I would probably most likely go back Home. My real home is where my dad and his ten Putney brothers and sisters were raised. My home is in the Metro Manila, Philippines. I lived there when I was 4 years old unto I moved here in the states when I was 7 years old. In my house my aunt lives there, and close to my house is my mom's house, but I don't visit or talk to get anymore. I love my family's original home because I get to live with my cousins and my yaya. Yaya means a maid or someone that takes care of you, but my yaya it's like my older sister that I have never had.

7 comments:

  1. We had to post a journal entry ???

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Brother I really like your journal entry, and I think it's really cool that you lived in the Philippines at one point. Is it nice there? I've never been there, so you should take me with you if you go!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw I really like your journal post! I would want to go visit the Philippines and see what it's like to live there, however I probably would not want to live there. When you go back, take me with you, not Analiese.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it in the Philippines too! We should all go on a vacation there, me, you, Analiese, & Katelyn! (:

    ReplyDelete
  6. It's really cool hearing your ex peices you have there. Family means everything to me as well !

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow ! I did not know you lived in the Philippines !

    ReplyDelete