Sunday, August 17, 2014

Six Word Memoir. #mroworldlit #sixwords -> "Love is a four legged word"

Check out Crystal-Bianca Hernandez's post on Vine! https://vine.co/v/M3v3YdObe02
//Defines how much I LOVE and care for animals. // 🐶🍴😍

My six word memoir could stand for a lot of things that can describe my personalities. One way that you can understand this six word memoir is that I love animals. I think they are just the cutest things ever. Specialy big fluffy dogs, thy are just my favorite, but my favorite dog is a pit bull. I love pit bulls because I think they are nice and just adorable, but people tend to misjudged them in bad ways. I have a guinea pig and I've had her since I was in the sixth grade her name is Buhbus. Another way that you can understand this six word memoir is that I am very joyful. For example, most animals are joyful and as much as possible I always try to put a big smile on my face everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment