Friday, November 7, 2014

Antigone Quick Write

If I somehow time traveled to an island with my two dead brothers and an alive sister and my uncle declared himself as king. Also, my uncle only buried the least favorite brother of mine, but not my other brother because they fought and killed each other. I would do everything in my power to bury my other loving brother. First, I would try to convince my uncle to bury both of them by begging him. For example, I would probably bribe him with money and treasures that I will search for. Of that does not happen I will ask my sister to help me bury our brother and if she refuses I will try to manipulate her by saying that she is a disgrace to our family. Also, I would try to make her help me by telling her that I will protect her from harm and from being killed. Finally, if nothing works I will do it myself even if it kills me.

No comments:

Post a Comment